Disappointed…

…in my readership. So all I say is, no more posts from now on. Go read Dilbert’s Blog; it’s funnier and more people comment on his blog than I could ever wish for.

(sniff)

I tried making you laugh, I tried giving you sound financial advice, I even pretended to be interested in your dull jobs and your opinions on life…

(sniff)

But I’m through with this malarky. Don’t comment, see if I care!

(sniff)

Bernard Bailey said “When they find the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be disappointed that they are not it”. And it’s true, you guys are NOT the center of the universe. It’s MY blog after all!!

/  8 December, 2006

It’s a desperate attempt to get us to post comments isn’t it?

2. and we’ve all fallen for it.

Naz responds: Precisement, mon cherie!!

3. If it’s any consolation, nobody is commenting on my blog either. I’ve had to resort to mysterious posts (and putting links on your blog)! I might add that you’re not so generous with the comments yourself hactually!

4. Do you need a hug?

5. Yasso

/  13 December, 2006

Awww… poor beggar… come ‘ere… I’ll come here more often and troll your blog… I promise. Besides, you still make me laugh like nobody else can! 🙂 You still got it bro!
    Love ya,
    Y?

Naz responds: Yes, and I’m still merciless with grammar mistakes. “Trawl”, not “troll”….

6. lotv

/  13 December, 2006

there are people who read you from thousands miles away in greece, some probably too shy to write comments! don’t feel lonely!

7. Yeah Dimitri. Shy. 😉

Naz responds: I’m sure he didn’t mean himself.

8. He meant me, me, me, me~~~~ (can u hear the echo?)

😛