Ranks 1

Cherryfairy goes to t’top, because it’s her HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Bingboul’s climbing rapidly now she’s back from her parent’s home, and she addressed her plea directly to me. Autology slipping because there have been no updates. No changes in the bottom of the league; Rayk, Qing, Ye, Ina and Antonia all in the relegation zone at the moment. Ioannis, Boudica and Turboslut steady, as are Jessy, Jill and Tracy.
Remember, YOU CAN do something about your ranking!! Send me some money, or if you’re broke, call me and we can come to some other arrangement πŸ˜›

1. I know I should post more, but I am finding it hard to find the time. Also, any inspiration I have is at a standstill at the moment 😦

2. Ahh, a sob story. Tugging at the old heart strings, eh? A bit of old emotional blackmail! I like it. Here’s a golden star for you.

3. as with fantasy football, i have chosen to take a sabbatical. but have returned!!! please add points to my standings

4. If only it were that easy, m’dear! You have to write summat interesting as well.

5. Thank you so very much (sob) I am touched:)

I think you deserve 2 gold stars for being so understanding πŸ˜‰

6. On a scale of 1 to 10 Naz, how much are you just loving this? πŸ˜›

7. I think if you even multiply 1 by 10 you wouldn’t be close. Wait, what’s 1×10?