LOSERS!!

Jessy and I, like the rest of the EX-students that are still in Manchester, regularly nip into our old Uni, MBS, to use the computers. I especially do this a lot because I’m jobless, the idea being that I can use the Internet to more efficiently find a high-paying job. This is what one of this year’s new students says to us.
I quote almost verbatim

“You guys have finished, right? If I had finished, I wouldn’t be able to come back here. It would be a shame for me to come here”

The sub-text for this quote evidently runs somewhat like this:- “What a bunch of losers you are!”

/  17 November, 2005

I don’t really HEAR the sub-text as Naz did! If I did, he would be dead without being able to walk out from K2! 😛

2. … Wait until THAT new student is out. Nevermind the subtext.
    Better: Tell them ‘I have no concept of shame.’ Fry his little mind.
    Better still: “Well, you DO realize that this is where they … Oh. Wait. You’re first year, right? Nevermind.” and then refuse to answer any more queries. Works especially well if you look even remotely mysterious.

3. What must people think of a girl who still returns for the first TOP B of the year at Warwick, fully adorned with fairy wings and mortar board then? Shame? Shhh.Am. Me.

/  20 November, 2005

Darkneuro that’s a great idea. I’ll go for it from now on.

5. today i was locked out of my university account. I can no longer check my uni email or read the economist online

6. If I didn’t live so far away I would probably be sleeping in Liverpool University library. Bit sad really. Well more than a bit. 😀

xxB