Missing Posts

Missing – two posts from this blog. Last seen 2nd October.

Answer to the name of “The weekend” and “Humanity, terrorism, terrorist war”. Amazingly beautiful and insightful posts, both very dear to me.

Reward:- My eternal gratitude. Plus a couple of pounds, I guess I could manage.

Please come back darlings. If it’s anything I’ve said or done, I’m sorry. We can talk about it, just come home!!

/  2 October, 2006

Ahem. I had to do some emergency work on all of our blogs that involved backip up the database, doing the work, and restoring for backup. It was to address a spam attack I noticed that we were getting. If you were unlucky enough to have posted within the 20 minutes frame it took to do the work…

2. Oh they are rubbish anyway….:P
    It was the same text Naz would post to scam other people’s photoblogs! I was surprised how many people know about Naz in the photographer meeting just coz he almost “scam” ppl’s blogs.

3. Tinks

/  3 October, 2006

As if you remember what you’ve posted and that you check your posts are still alive…

” L is for LOVE!”

4. Oh poor Naz. The one time he makes an effort to blog about something interesting…Funny how we never got to see these oh-so-intellectual posts huh?! πŸ˜‰

5. Yasso

/  5 October, 2006

πŸ™‚ Guess why they’re missnig? πŸ™‚ Probably cause you πŸ™‚ cut out parts of them πŸ™‚ and cheap child born out of wedlock that you are, (now, what does that make me??) πŸ™‚ used them πŸ™‚ in other blog posts πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

6. Yasso

/  5 October, 2006

Sorry, but was that enough smileys for you ma deah? I could oblige if you wanted more! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ You just have to ask! πŸ™‚

7. ‘come and suckle at my proverbial knocker’! i think not…

8. I think I’m starting to understand why Naz is the way he is. πŸ˜›

9. Yasso

/  6 October, 2006

No Rachey, its more like I am the way I am because of him… trust me… and in keeping with my latest image, why not give you a nice little smile there! πŸ™‚

10. Haha! I like how he always gets the blame for everything!

11. Never mind missing posts; it’s more a case of missing Naz! Where’d ya go?! I need someone to put snidey comments on my blog! πŸ˜›

12. Yes Ioannis, I had imagined my blog would be safe from tinkering because at that time you would be AT WORK!!!
    Jessy, are you trying to be me again??
    Rachey, I ALWAYS get the blame for everything (sniff)
    Mahesh, you wouldn’t say that if you saw how nice they are.

/  12 October, 2006

I was at work but maybe not working.